Experienced And Aggressive Business Litigators
At Grabowski Law Offices, LLC, in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, experienced business dispute lawyer Walter T. Grabowski provides effective and client-focused legal representation to businesses and professionals throughout northeastern Pennsylvania.
The Sorts Of Business Litigation Representation We Provide
We assist clients with all types of business litigation and commercial disputes, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Shareholder, partnership and member dispute resolution: If you are involved in a dispute with the co-owners of your business, we can help you protect your rights and interests. If the dissolution or receivership process becomes necessary, we will provide reassuring guidance throughout the process.
- Construction litigation and disputes: Our firm represents property owners, contractors, subcontractors, architects and other parties in disputes over construction projects.
- Real estate and property disputes: We have successfully represented property owners, buyers and sellers in all types of residential and commercial real property disputes.
- Contract breaches and disputes: If you are involved in any type of dispute over the interpretation or enforcement of a business contract, we can help you pursue a fair and positive outcome.
- Estate and trust administration disputes: We represent personal representatives, trustees and beneficiaries in disputes over estates, wills, trusts and related estate matters.
- Health care industry disputes: We represent physicians and other medical providers in licensure proceedings, fraud claims, reimbursement disputes and other matters.
- Business tort resolution: We represent plaintiffs and defendants in disputes involving tortious interference with contract, unfair competition, disparagement and other business torts.
Putting Your Interests First When Resolving Business Disputes
We recognize that most of our clients would prefer to resolve disputes out of court whenever possible. Few people look forward to the stress and expense of litigation. We frequently counsel clients through alternative dispute resolution (ADR) procedures such as mediation and arbitration. Attorney Walter T. Grabowski is a certified mediator, which gives him a well-rounded perspective when negotiating resolutions.
However, Mr. Grabowski also has extensive trial practice experience in both state and federal courts. When it truly serves our clients’ best interests, his experience, history of success and reputation in the courts all strengthen our position in court.